Number of syllables in the word 'voice'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word voice.
- No of syllables in voice : 1
- Divide syllables in voice : voice
More about the word - voice
- Synonyms : say-so, steven, vote, reard, steven, diathesis
- Definition : Sound uttered by the mouth, especially by human beings in speech or song; sound thus uttered considered as possessing some special quality or character
- Definition : Sound made through vibration of the vocal cords; sonant, or intonated, utterance; tone; — distinguished from mere breath sound as heard in whispering and voiceless consonants.
- Definition : The tone or sound emitted by an object
- Definition : The faculty or power of utterance
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.