Number of syllables in the word 'toll'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word toll.
- No of syllables in toll : 1
- Divide syllables in toll : toll
More about the word - toll
- Definition : Loss or damage incurred through a disaster.
- Definition : A fee paid for some liberty or privilege, particularly for the privilege of passing over a bridge or on a highway, or for that of vending goods in a fair, market, etc.
- Definition : A fee for using any kind of material processing service.
- Definition : A tollbooth.
- Definition : To impose a fee for the use of.
- Definition : To levy a toll on (someone or something).
- Definition : To take as a toll.
- Definition : To pay a toll or tallage.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.