Number of syllables in the word 'tie'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word tie.
- No of syllables in tie : 1
- Divide syllables in tie : tie
More about the word - tie
- Synonyms : bond, draw, necktie, sleeper
- Definition : A knot; a fastening.
- Definition : A knot of hair, as at the back of a wig.
- Definition : A necktie (item of clothing consisting of a strip of cloth tied around the neck). See also bow tie, black tie.
- Definition : The situation in which two or more participants in a competition are placed equally.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.