Number of syllables in the word 'teeth'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word teeth.
- No of syllables in teeth : 1
- Divide syllables in teeth : teeth
More about the word - teeth
- Synonyms : enforceability, Hampstead Heath, chompers, pearly whites
- Definition : The ability to be enforced, or to be enforced to any useful effect.
- Synonyms : breed, cut new teeth, dentize
- Definition : To grow teeth.
- Definition : To bite on something to relieve discomfort caused by growing teeth.
- Synonyms : appetite, fondness, palate, taste
- Definition : A hard, calcareous structure present in the mouth of many vertebrate animals, generally used for eating.
- Definition : A sharp projection on the blade of a saw or similar implement.
- Definition : A projection on the edge of a gear that meshes with similar projections on adjacent gears, or on the circumference of a cog that engages with a chain.
- Definition : A projection or point in other parts of the body resembling the tooth of a vertebrate animal.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.