Number of syllables in the word 'tax'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word tax.
- No of syllables in tax : 1
- Divide syllables in tax : tax
More about the word - tax
- Synonyms : assessment, contribution, custom, demand, duty, exaction
- Definition : Money paid to the government other than for transaction-specific goods and services.
- Definition : A burdensome demand.
- Definition : A task exacted from one who is under control; a contribution or service, the rendering of which is imposed upon a subject.
- Definition : Charge; censure
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.