Number of syllables in the word 'tail'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word tail.
- No of syllables in tail : 1
- Divide syllables in tail : tail
More about the word - tail
- Synonyms : ass, poon, poontang, punani, pussy, skin
- Definition : The caudal appendage of an animal that is attached to its posterior and near the anus.
- Definition : An object or part of an object resembling a tail in shape, such as the thongs on a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- Definition : The back, last, lower, or inferior part of anything.
- Definition : The feathers attached to the pygostyle of a bird.
- Definition : To follow and observe surreptitiously.
- Definition : To hold by the end; said of a timber when it rests upon a wall or other support; with in or into
- Definition : To swing with the stern in a certain direction; said of a vessel at anchor.
- Definition : To follow or hang to, like a tail; to be attached closely to, as that which can not be evaded.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.