Number of syllables in the word 'shoe'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word shoe.
- No of syllables in shoe : 1
- Divide syllables in shoe : shoe
More about the word - shoe
- Definition : A protective covering for the foot, with a bottom part composed of thick leather or plastic sole and often a thicker heel, and a softer upper part made of leather or synthetic material. Shoes generally do not extend above the ankle, as opposed to boots, which do.
- Definition : A piece of metal designed to be attached to a horse's foot as a means of protection; a horseshoe.
- Definition : A device for holding multiple decks of playing cards, allowing more games to be played by reducing the time between shuffles.
- Definition : Something resembling a shoe in form, position, or function, such as a brake shoe.
- Definition : To put shoes on one's feet.
- Definition : To put horseshoes on a horse.
- Definition : To equip an object with a protection against wear.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.