Number of syllables in the word 'shelf'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word shelf.
- No of syllables in shelf : 1
- Divide syllables in shelf : shelf
More about the word - shelf
- Synonyms : shelfful
- Definition : A flat, rigid structure, fixed at right angles to a wall or forming a part of a cabinet, desk etc., and used to support, store or display objects.
- Definition : The capacity of such an object
- Definition : A projecting ledge that resembles such an object.
- Definition : A reef, shoal or sandbar.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.