Number of syllables in the word 'sheep'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word sheep.
- No of syllables in sheep : 1
- Divide syllables in sheep : sheep
More about the word - sheep
- Definition : A woolly ruminant of the genus Ovis.
- Definition : A timid, shy person who is easily led by others.
- Definition : (chiefly plural) A religious adherent, a member of a congregation or religious community (compare flock).
- Definition : Sheepskin leather.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.