Number of syllables in the word 'sec'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word sec.
- No of syllables in sec : 1
- Divide syllables in sec : sec
More about the word - sec
- Definition : Second, 1/60 of a minute.
- Synonyms : sec, arcsecond, second of arc, Words used as placeholders to count seconds
- Definition : One-sixtieth of a minute; the SI unit of time, defined as the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of radiation corresponding to the transition between two hyperfine levels of caesium-133 in a ground state at a temperature of absolute zero and at rest.
- Definition : A unit of angle equal to one-sixtieth of a minute of arc or one part in 3600 of a degree.
- Definition : A short, indeterminate amount of time.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.