Number of syllables in the word 'rush'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word rush.
- No of syllables in rush : 1
- Divide syllables in rush : rush
More about the word - rush
- Definition : Any of several stiff plants of the genus Juncus, or the family Juncaceae, having hollow or pithy stems and small flowers, and often growing in marshes or near water.
- Definition : The stem of such plants used in making baskets, mats, the seats of chairs, etc.
- Definition : The merest trifle; a straw.
- Definition : A wick.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.