Number of syllables in the word 'rent'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word rent.
- No of syllables in rent : 1
- Divide syllables in rent : rent
More about the word - rent
- Definition : A payment made by a tenant at intervals in order to occupy a property.
- Definition : A similar payment for the use of equipment or a service.
- Definition : A profit from possession of a valuable right, as a restricted license to engage in a trade or business.
- Definition : An object for which rent is charged or paid.
- Definition : To occupy premises in exchange for rent.
- Definition : To grant occupation in return for rent.
- Definition : To obtain or have temporary possession of an object (e.g. a movie) in exchange for money.
- Definition : To be leased or let for rent.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.