Number of syllables in the word 'ray'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word ray.
- No of syllables in ray : 1
- Divide syllables in ray : ray
More about the word - ray
- Definition : A beam of light or radiation.
- Definition : A rib-like reinforcement of bone or cartilage in a fish's fin.
- Definition : One of the spheromeres of a radiate, especially one of the arms of a starfish or an ophiuran.
- Definition : A radiating part of a flower or plant; the marginal florets of a compound flower, such as an aster or a sunflower; one of the pedicels of an umbel or other circular flower cluster; radius.
- Definition : To emit something as if in rays.
- Definition : To radiate as if in rays.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.