Number of syllables in the word 'raid'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word raid.
- No of syllables in raid : 1
- Divide syllables in raid : raid
More about the word - raid
- Synonyms : irruption, attack, foray, incursion
- Definition : A quick hostile or predatory incursion or invasion in a battle.
- Definition : An attack or invasion for the purpose of making arrests, seizing property, or plundering
- Definition : An attacking movement.
- Definition : An activity initiated at or towards the end of a live broadcast by the broadcaster that sends its viewers to a different broadcast, primarily intended to boost the viewership of the receiving broadcaster. This is frequently accompanied by a message in the form of a hashtag that is posted in the broadcast's chat by the viewers.
- Definition : To engage in a raid against.
- Definition : To lure from another; to entice away from.
- Definition : To indulge oneself by taking from.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.