Number of syllables in the word 'pope'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word pope.
- No of syllables in pope : 1
- Divide syllables in pope : pope
More about the word - pope
- Synonyms : Alexandria, Bishop, Orthodox, Alexandria, Bishop, Patriarch
- Definition : An honorary title of the Roman Catholic bishop of Rome as father and head of his church, a sovereign of the Vatican city state.
- Definition : (Coptic Church) An honorary title of the Coptic bishop of Alexandria as father and head of his church.
- Definition : An honorary title of the Orthodox bishop of Alexandria as father and head of his autocephalous church.
- Definition : Any bishop of the early Christian church.
- Definition : To act as or like a pope.
- Definition : To convert to Roman Catholicism.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.