Number of syllables in the word 'pick'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word pick.
- No of syllables in pick : 1
- Divide syllables in pick : pick
More about the word - pick
- Definition : A tool used for digging; a pickaxe.
- Definition : A tool for unlocking a lock without the original key; a lock pick, picklock.
- Definition : A comb with long widely spaced teeth, for use with tightly curled hair.
- Definition : A choice; ability to choose.
- Definition : To grasp and pull with the fingers or fingernails.
- Definition : To harvest a fruit or vegetable for consumption by removing it from the plant to which it is attached; to harvest an entire plant by removing it from the ground.
- Definition : To pull apart or away, especially with the fingers; to pluck.
- Definition : To take up; especially, to gather from here and there; to collect; to bring together.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.