Number of syllables in the word 'phi'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word phi.
- No of syllables in phi : 1
- Divide syllables in phi : phi
More about the word - phi
- Definition : Φ, the 21st letter of the Euclidean and modern Greek alphabet, usually romanized as "ph".
- Definition : The golden ratio.
- Definition : A visual illusion whereby a sequential pattern of lights produces a false sense of motion.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.