Number of syllables in the word 'nature'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word nature.
- No of syllables in nature : 2
- Divide syllables in nature : na-ture
More about the word - nature
- Synonyms : quintessence, whatness
- Definition : The natural world; that which consists of all things unaffected by or predating human technology, production, and design. (Compare ecosystem.)
- Definition : The innate characteristics of a thing. What something will tend by its own constitution, to be or do. Distinct from what might be expected or intended.
- Definition : The summary of everything that has to do with biological, chemical and physical states and events in the physical universe.
- Definition : Conformity to that which is natural, as distinguished from that which is artificial, or forced, or remote from actual experience.
- Definition : To endow with natural qualities.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.