Number of syllables in the word 'must'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word must.
- No of syllables in must : 1
- Divide syllables in must : must
More about the word - must
- Synonyms : imperative
- Definition : Something that is mandatory or required.
- Definition : (modal auxiliary, defective) To do with certainty; indicates that the speaker is certain that the subject will have executed the predicate.
- Definition : (modal auxiliary, defective) To do as a requirement; indicates that the sentence subject is required as an imperative or directive to execute the sentence predicate, with failure to do so resulting in a negative consequence.
- Definition : (modal auxiliary, defective) said about something that is very likely, probable, or certain to be true
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.