Number of syllables in the word 'mouse'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word mouse.
- No of syllables in mouse : 1
- Divide syllables in mouse : mouse
More about the word - mouse
- Definition : Any small rodent of the genus Mus.
- Definition : A member of the many small rodent and marsupial species resembling such a rodent.
- Definition : A quiet or shy person.
- Definition : (plural mice or, rarely, mouses) An input device that is moved over a pad or other flat surface to produce a corresponding movement of a pointer on a graphical display.
- Definition : To move cautiously or furtively, in the manner of a mouse (the rodent) (frequently used in the phrasal verb to mouse around).
- Definition : To hunt or catch mice (the rodents), usually of cats.
- Definition : To close the mouth of a hook by a careful binding of marline or wire.
- Definition : To navigate by means of a computer mouse.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.