Number of syllables in the word 'lock'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word lock.
- No of syllables in lock : 1
- Divide syllables in lock : lock
More about the word - lock
- Definition : Something used for fastening, which can only be opened with a key or combination.
- Definition : (by extension) A mutex or other token restricting access to a resource.
- Definition : A segment of a canal or other waterway enclosed by gates, used for raising and lowering boats between levels.
- Definition : The firing mechanism.
- Definition : To become fastened in place.
- Definition : To fasten with a lock.
- Definition : To be capable of becoming fastened in place.
- Definition : To intertwine or dovetail.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.