Number of syllables in the word 'loan'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word loan.
- No of syllables in loan : 1
- Divide syllables in loan : loan
More about the word - loan
- Synonyms : lending, loaning, principal
- Definition : An act or instance of lending, an act or instance of granting something for temporary use.
- Definition : A sum of money or other property that a natural or legal person borrows from another with the condition that it be returned or repaid over time or at a later date (sometimes with interest).
- Definition : The contract and array of legal or ethical obligations surrounding a loan.
- Definition : The permission to borrow any item.
- Definition : To lend (something) to (someone).
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.