Number of syllables in the word 'list'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word list.
- No of syllables in list : 1
- Divide syllables in list : list
More about the word - list
- Definition : A strip of fabric, especially from the edge of a piece of cloth.
- Definition : Material used for cloth selvage.
- Definition : A register or roll of paper consisting of a compilation or enumeration of a set of possible items; the compilation or enumeration itself.
- Definition : (in the plural) The barriers or palisades used to fence off a space for jousting or tilting tournaments.
- Synonyms : tabulate
- Definition : To create or recite a list.
- Definition : To place in listings.
- Definition : To sew together, as strips of cloth, so as to make a show of colours, or to form a border.
- Definition : To cover with list, or with strips of cloth; to put list on; to stripe as if with list.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.