Number of syllables in the word 'lie'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word lie.
- No of syllables in lie : 1
- Divide syllables in lie : lie
More about the word - lie
- Definition : The terrain and conditions surrounding the ball before it is struck.
- Definition : The terrain and conditions surrounding the disc before it is thrown.
- Definition : The position of a fetus in the womb.
- Definition : A manner of lying; relative position.
- Definition : To rest in a horizontal position on a surface.
- Definition : To be placed or situated.
- Definition : To abide; to remain for a longer or shorter time; to be in a certain state or condition.
- Definition : Used with in: to be or exist; to belong or pertain; to have an abiding place; to consist.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.