Number of syllables in the word 'leg'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word leg.
- No of syllables in leg : 1
- Divide syllables in leg : leg
More about the word - leg
- Synonyms : cathetus, on
- Definition : A limb or appendage that an animal uses for support or locomotion.
- Definition : In humans, the lower limb extending from the groin to the ankle.
- Definition : The portion of the lower limb of a human that extends from the knee to the ankle.
- Definition : A part of garment, such as a pair of trousers/pants, that covers a leg.
- Definition : To remove the legs from an animal carcass.
- Definition : To build legs onto a platform or stage for support.
- Definition : To put a series of three or more options strikes into the stock market.
- Definition : To apply force using the leg (as in 'to leg a horse').
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.