Number of syllables in the word 'knight'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word knight.
- No of syllables in knight : 1
- Divide syllables in knight : knight
More about the word - knight
- Synonyms : horse
- Definition : A young servant or follower; a trained military attendant in service of a lord.
- Definition : A minor nobleman with an honourable military rank who had served as a page and squire.
- Definition : (by extension) An armored and mounted warrior of the Middle Ages.
- Definition : (modern) A person on whom a knighthood has been conferred by a monarch.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.