Number of syllables in the word 'kit'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word kit.
- No of syllables in kit : 1
- Divide syllables in kit : kit
More about the word - kit
- Definition : A circular wooden vessel, made of hooped staves.
- Definition : A kind of basket made especially from straw of rushes, especially for holding fish; by extension, the contents of such a basket or similar container, used as a measure of weight.
- Definition : A collection of items forming the equipment of a soldier, carried in a knapsack.
- Definition : Any collection of items needed for a specific purpose, especially for use by a workman, or personal effects packed for travelling.
- Definition : To assemble or collect something into kits or sets or to give somebody a kit. See also kit out and other derived phrases.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.