Number of syllables in the word 'judge'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word judge.
- No of syllables in judge : 1
- Divide syllables in judge : judge
More about the word - judge
- Definition : A public official whose duty it is to administer the law, especially by presiding over trials and rendering judgments; a justice.
- Definition : A person who decides the fate of someone or something that has been called into question.
- Definition : A person officiating at a sports event or similar.
- Definition : A person who evaluates something or forms an opinion.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.