Number of syllables in the word 'inheritance'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word inheritance.
- No of syllables in inheritance : 4
- Divide syllables in inheritance : in-her-it-ance
More about the word - inheritance
- Definition : The passing of title to an estate upon death.
- Definition : That which a person is entitled to inherit, by law or testament.
- Definition : The act or mechanism of inheriting; the state of having inherited
- Definition : (genetic algorithms) The biological attributes passed hereditarily from ancestors to their offspring.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.