Number of syllables in the word 'hist'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word hist.
- No of syllables in hist : 1
- Divide syllables in hist : hist
More about the word - hist
- Definition : An instance of an exclamation attracting attention or injunction to be silent.
- Synonyms : hush, shh, shush, whist, hark, hey
- Definition : An utterance used to discreetly attract someone's attention.
- Definition : An injunction to be silent and/or to pay attention to what is being said or can be heard.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.