Number of syllables in the word 'had'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word had.
- No of syllables in had : 1
- Divide syllables in had : had
More about the word - had
- Synonyms : have one's way with, sleep with, take
- Definition : To possess, own.
- Definition : To hold, as something at someone's disposal.
- Definition : Used to state the existence or presence of someone in a specified relationship with the subject.
- Definition : To partake of (a particular substance, especially food or drink, or action or activity).
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.