Number of syllables in the word 'float'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word float.
- No of syllables in float : 1
- Divide syllables in float : float
More about the word - float
- Synonyms : initial public offering
- Definition : A buoyant device used to support something in water or another liquid.
- Definition : A mass of timber or boards fastened together, and conveyed down a stream by the current; a raft.
- Definition : A float board.
- Definition : A tool similar to a rasp, used in various trades.
- Definition : Of an object or substance, to be supported by a liquid of greater density than the object so as that part of the object or substance remains above the surface.
- Definition : To cause something to be suspended in a liquid of greater density.
- Definition : To be capable of floating.
- Definition : To move in a particular direction with the liquid in which one is floating
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.