Number of syllables in the word 'flip'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word flip.
- No of syllables in flip : 1
- Divide syllables in flip : flip
More about the word - flip
- Definition : A maneuver which rotates an object end over end.
- Definition : A complete change of direction, decision, movement etc.
- Definition : A slingshot.
- Definition : A hairstyle popular among boys in the 1960s–70s and 2000s–10s, in which the hair goes halfway down the ears, at which point it sticks out
- Synonyms : toss, turn, turn over
- Definition : To throw so as to turn over.
- Definition : To put into a quick revolving motion through a snap of the thumb and index finger.
- Definition : To win a state (or county) won by another party in the preceding elections
- Definition : To turn state's evidence; to agree to testify against one's co-conspirators in exchange for concessions from prosecutors.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.