Number of syllables in the word 'felt'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word felt.
- No of syllables in felt : 1
- Divide syllables in felt : felt
More about the word - felt
- Definition : A cloth or stuff made of matted fibres of wool, or wool and fur, fulled or wrought into a compact substance by rolling and pressure, with lees or size, without spinning or weaving.
- Definition : A hat made of felt.
- Definition : A skin or hide; a fell; a pelt.
- Definition : To make into felt, or a feltlike substance; to cause to adhere and mat together.
- Definition : To cover with, or as if with, felt.
- Definition : To cause a player to lose all their chips.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.