Number of syllables in the word 'fee'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word fee.
- No of syllables in fee : 1
- Divide syllables in fee : fee
More about the word - fee
- Definition : (feudal law) A right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief.
- Definition : An inheritable estate in land held of a feudal lord on condition of the performing of certain services.
- Definition : An estate of inheritance in land, either absolute and without limitation to any particular class of heirs (fee simple) or limited to a particular class of heirs (fee tail).
- Definition : Property; owndom; estate.
- Definition : To reward for services performed, or to be performed; to recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.