Number of syllables in the word 'door'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word door.
- No of syllables in door : 1
- Divide syllables in door : door
More about the word - door
- Definition : A portal of entry into a building, room, or vehicle, consisting of a rigid plane movable on a hinge. Doors are frequently made of wood or metal. May have a handle to help open and close, a latch to hold the door closed and a lock that ensures the door cannot be opened without the key.
- Definition : Any flap, etc. that opens like a door.
- Definition : (immigration) An entry point.
- Definition : A means of approach or access.
- Definition : To cause a collision by opening the door of a vehicle in front of an oncoming cyclist or pedestrian.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.