Number of syllables in the word 'diplomatic'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word diplomatic.
- No of syllables in diplomatic : 4
- Divide syllables in diplomatic : dip-lo-mat-ic
More about the word - diplomatic
- Definition : The science of diplomas, or the art of deciphering ancient writings and determining their age, authenticity, etc.; paleography.
- Definition : Concerning the relationships between the governments of countries.
- Definition : Exhibiting diplomacy; exercising tact or courtesy; using discussion to avoid hard feelings, fights or arguments.
- Definition : Describing a publication of a text which follows a single basic manuscript, but with variants in other manuscripts noted in the critical apparatus
- Definition : Relating to diplomatics, or the study of old texts; paleographic.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.