Number of syllables in the word 'deck'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word deck.
- No of syllables in deck : 1
- Divide syllables in deck : deck
More about the word - deck
- Synonyms : library
- Definition : Any raised flat surface that can be walked on: a balcony; a porch; a raised patio; a flat rooftop.
- Definition : The floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or compartments, of a ship. Small vessels have only one deck; larger ships have two or three decks.
- Definition : A main aeroplane surface, especially of a biplane or multiplane.
- Definition : A pack or set of playing cards.
- Definition : To furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
- Definition : To knock someone to the floor, especially with a single punch.
- Definition : To cause a player to run out of cards to draw and usually lose the game as a result.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.