Number of syllables in the word 'debt'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word debt.
- No of syllables in debt : 1
- Divide syllables in debt : debt
More about the word - debt
- Definition : An action, state of mind, or object one has an obligation to perform for another, adopt toward another, or give to another.
- Definition : The state or condition of owing something to another.
- Definition : Money that one person or entity owes or is required to pay to another, generally as a result of a loan or other financial transaction.
- Definition : An action at law to recover a certain specified sum of money alleged to be due.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.