Number of syllables in the word 'dance'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word dance.
- No of syllables in dance : 1
- Divide syllables in dance : dance
More about the word - dance
- Definition : A sequence of rhythmic steps or movements usually performed to music, for pleasure or as a form of social interaction.
- Definition : A social gathering where dancing is the main activity.
- Definition : A normally horizontal stripe called a fess that has been modified to zig-zag across the center of a coat of arms from dexter to sinister.
- Definition : A genre of modern music characterised by sampled beats, repetitive rhythms and few lyrics.
- Synonyms : throw shapes, do the deed, get some, have sex
- Definition : To move with rhythmic steps or movements, especially in time to music.
- Definition : To leap or move lightly and rapidly.
- Definition : To perform the steps to.
- Definition : To cause to dance, or move nimbly or merrily about.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.