Number of syllables in the word 'curve'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word curve.
- No of syllables in curve : 1
- Divide syllables in curve : curve
More about the word - curve
- Definition : A gentle bend, such as in a road.
- Definition : A simple figure containing no straight portions and no angles; a curved line.
- Definition : A grading system based on the scale of performance of a group used to normalize a right-skewed grade distribution (with more lower scores) into a bell curve, so that more can receive higher grades, regardless of their actual knowledge of the subject.
- Definition : A continuous map from a one-dimensional space to a multidimensional space.
- Definition : To bend; to crook.
- Definition : To cause to swerve from a straight course.
- Definition : To bend or turn gradually from a given direction.
- Definition : To grade on a curve (bell curve of a normal distribution).
- Definition : Bent without angles; crooked; curved.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.