Number of syllables in the word 'crew'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word crew.
- No of syllables in crew : 1
- Divide syllables in crew : crew
More about the word - crew
- Definition : To make the shrill sound characteristic of a rooster; to make a sound in this manner, either in gaiety, joy, pleasure, or defiance.
- Definition : To shout in exultation or defiance; to brag.
- Definition : To test the reed of a double reed instrument by placing the reed alone in the mouth and blowing it.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.