Number of syllables in the word 'corp'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word corp.
- No of syllables in corp : 1
- Divide syllables in corp : corp
More about the word - corp
- Definition : A non-commissioned officer army rank with NATO code OR-4. The rank below a sergeant but above a lance corporal and private.
- Definition : A non-commissioned officer rank in the police force, below a sergeant but above a private or patrolman.
- Definition : A worker in charge of the wagonway, reporting to the deputy.
- Definition : The white linen cloth on which the elements of the Eucharist are placed; a communion cloth.
- Synonyms : public limited company
- Definition : A body corporate, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
- Definition : The municipal governing body of a borough or city.
- Definition : In Fascist Italy, a joint association of employers' and workers' representatives.
- Definition : A protruding belly; a paunch.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.