Number of syllables in the word 'camp'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word camp.
- No of syllables in camp : 1
- Divide syllables in camp : camp
More about the word - camp
- Synonyms : burrow, pie
- Definition : An outdoor place acting as temporary accommodation in tents or other temporary structures.
- Definition : An organised event, often taking place in tents or temporary accommodation.
- Definition : A base of a military group, not necessarily temporary.
- Definition : A single hut or shelter.
- Definition : To live in a tent or similar temporary accommodation.
- Definition : To set up a camp.
- Definition : To afford rest or lodging for.
- Definition : To stay in an advantageous location in a video game, such as next to a power-up's spawning point or in order to guard an area.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.