Number of syllables in the word 'bridge'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word bridge.
- No of syllables in bridge : 1
- Divide syllables in bridge : bridge
More about the word - bridge
- Definition : A construction or natural feature that spans a divide.
- Definition : An arch or superstructure.
- Definition : A connection, real or abstract.
- Definition : Any of several electrical devices that measure characteristics such as impedance and inductance by balancing different parts of a circuit
- Definition : To be or make a bridge over something.
- Definition : To span as if with a bridge.
- Definition : To transition from one piece or section of music to another without stopping.
- Definition : (communication) To connect two or more computer buses, networks etc. with a bridge.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.