Number of syllables in the word 'bond'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word bond.
- No of syllables in bond : 1
- Divide syllables in bond : bond
More about the word - bond
- Definition : Evidence of a long-term debt, by which the bond issuer (the borrower) is obliged to pay interest when due, and repay the principal at maturity, as specified on the face of the bond certificate. The rights of the holder are specified in the bond indenture, which contains the legal terms and conditions under which the bond was issued. Bonds are available in two forms: registered bonds, and bearer bonds.
- Definition : A documentary obligation to pay a sum or to perform a contract; a debenture.
- Definition : A partial payment made to show a provider that the customer is sincere about buying a product or a service. If the product or service is not purchased the customer then forfeits the bond.
- Definition : (often in the plural) A physical connection which binds, a band.
- Definition : To connect, secure or tie with a bond; to bind.
- Definition : To cause to adhere (one material with another).
- Definition : To form a chemical compound with.
- Definition : To guarantee or secure a financial risk.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.