Number of syllables in the word 'bet'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word bet.
- No of syllables in bet : 1
- Divide syllables in bet : bet
More about the word - bet
- Definition : A wager, an agreement between two parties that a stake (usually money) will be paid by the loser to the winner (the winner being the one who correctly forecast the outcome of an event).
- Definition : A degree of certainty.
- Definition : To stake or pledge upon the outcome of an event; to wager.
- Definition : To be sure of something; to be able to count on something.
- Definition : To place money into the pot in order to require others do the same, usually only used for the first person to place money in the pot on each round.
- Definition : Expression of general agreement or acceptance.
- Definition : Exclamation indicating acceptance of a challenge or an absurd proposal.
- Definition : Exclamation of joy at good fortune.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.