Number of syllables in the word 'bend'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word bend.
- No of syllables in bend : 1
- Divide syllables in bend : bend
More about the word - bend
- Definition : A curve.
- Definition : Any of the various knots which join the ends of two lines.
- Definition : (in the plural, underwater diving, with the) A severe condition caused by excessively quick decompression, causing bubbles of nitrogen to form in the blood; decompression sickness.
- Definition : One of the honourable ordinaries formed by two diagonal lines drawn from the dexter chief to the sinister base; it generally occupies a fifth part of the shield if uncharged, but if charged one third.
- Definition : To cause (something) to change its shape into a curve, by physical force, chemical action, or any other means.
- Definition : To become curved.
- Definition : To cause to change direction.
- Definition : To change direction.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.