Number of syllables in the word 'bass'
Find out how many syllables are there in the word bass.
- No of syllables in bass : 1
- Divide syllables in bass : bass
More about the word - bass
- Synonyms : F clef, basso
- Definition : A low spectrum of sound tones.
- Definition : A section of musical group that produces low-pitched sound, lower than the baritone and tenor.
- Definition : One who sings in the bass range.
- Definition : An instrument that plays in the bass range, in particular a double bass, bass guitar, electric bass or bass synthesiser.
- Definition : To sound in a deep tone.
- Definition : Of sound, a voice or an instrument, low in pitch or frequency.
How does it work ?
It's based on a combination of a simple algorithm and a fast dictionary dataset to perform the quick lookup of syllables. If you find any error please report so I can fix it ASAP. Additional details about the words are fetched through open source APIs and the sources mentioned above.